Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nama Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nama

Nama

Dating/Married : .....
Element : Shadow manipulation

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

Nama Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Nama Arashi   Nama Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Name: Nama Arashi

Apperance: Normal State (Avatar)...Shadow State (When I get serious in a fight) (Spoiler)
Spoiler:

Element: Shadow (A similar form of Darkness, but more in the manipulation of shadows to fight or defend, but the shadows have to be within a set distance from me for me to use)

History: While learning the ways to destroy and kill all those around him, Nama felt as if something was missing. He questioned why he was breed to kill, but never given a accurate or half-way decent answer. After he learned all he could, he was forced to kill some people that he knew never did anything wrong. Going against the wishes of the ones who thought him how to use his powers, he didn't kill them, instead, he turned on them, killing all the ones that loved to kill and destroy others. From there, Nama walked and wondered around, trying to right their wrongs.

Stats:These are just to show how good you are in something. Can only have one 10 and one 9 the rest are 1-8

Strength:7
Stamina:7
Accuracy:10
Power:8
Magic:8
Health:9
Back to top Go down
Felix
Assistant Webmaster/Lord of Space
Assistant Webmaster/Lord of Space
Felix

Dating/Married : looking
Element : Space

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances: None

Nama Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nama Arashi   Nama Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Nama Arashi
Page 1 of 1