Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nama's Shadow manipulation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nama

Nama

Dating/Married : .....
Element : Shadow manipulation

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

Nama's Shadow manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Nama's Shadow manipulation   Nama's Shadow manipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 am

Name: Dark Wall
What it gives you: A wall forms out of the shadows near Nama, as hard as four concrete walls to protect him for attacks.
Drawbacks(if it gives you something like stat boost): Does nothing but help defend Nama.

Name: Hidden Slash
What it gives you: When Nama swings his sword, he forms a thin wave of shadow towards his opponent from his shadow, either cutting them or just hitting them. When he does it, it looks as if he is throwing a shadow from his sword.
Drawbacks(if it gives you something like stat boost):

Name: Shadow Spikes
What it gives you: Nama sets his hands on the ground and spikes shoot up from the ground from the near by shadows, but not from his opponets. The spikes can cut the opponents skin and at times can penetrate the body. Used more as a defense rather then a attack.
Drawbacks(if it gives you something like stat boost):

Name: Silent Wrap
What it gives you: Nama slams his hands together in front of him, and the neighboring shadows wrap around the opponent. From there, Nama can either interrogate, strangle, throw, or crush their opponent.
Drawbacks(if it gives you something like stat boost): Can only do 3 times without rest, if he goes over, he gets exhausted.

Name: Lost in the Shadows (Finisher)
What it gives you: Better done in a place that has a lot of shadows, a very dark place or at night. Nama will draw his sword and materializes into the shadows. From there, he can launch his final attack at his opponent. The entire area becomes dark as if your in a very dark room, then at a very high speed, Nama swings his sword at his opponent, cutting and slashing them until they fall or give up.
Drawbacks(if it gives you something like stat boost): After it is done, Nama becomes very exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Admin/Crystal Element Leader
Admin/Crystal Element Leader
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Dating my Lovely King Soshi AND SCREWED HIS BRAINS OUT; a baby elemental on the way
Element : Crystal

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances:

Nama's Shadow manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nama's Shadow manipulation   Nama's Shadow manipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Nama's Shadow manipulation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Legends :: Registrations :: Power Registration-
Jump to: