Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soshi
Webmaster/Elemental Lord Leader/Ancient Elemental
Webmaster/Elemental Lord Leader/Ancient Elemental
Soshi

Dating/Married : Dating my Lovely Queen Luna
Element : Unknown

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances: Other

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:00 pm

First order of business is the rules. Im not gonna make them too strict or too light.

No Godmodding. Meaning No autohitting or anything of that nature. If you godmod at all you will be warned. If you do it again, you will be banned.

No Sexual and/or Racist comments. Unneccesary comments will be dealt with punishment.

No killing unless the other person agrees.

No invading other areas unless you have several people with you. Just you wont get you far.

Admins and Mods:NO ABUSING YOUR POWER. Warning about five times then banning is acceptable but no banning immediatly unless the situation calls for it.

As for regular members, no abusing your rp power either. No admins or mods are godly so neither are you. Everyone has a limit and everyone can be killed. You have been warned right now.

This might not be a rule but please try to follow it:Guys, Dont break a girls heart just because you either find a better one or dont like her anymore. Please try to be nice about it. This has happen many times in the past and I would like everyone to be happy. So guy's if you pick a girl and ask her to date you, try your best to stay with her. If you cant then at least break up with her nicely. I know this isnt real life but still. Its a shame to see a girl cry because of stuff like this. Also guys, dont cheat on the girl. She will find out one way or another so its best to not even date if your just gonna cheat on her and leave her.

Another annoying thing is people posting in several topics at once. You dont have clones unless you register them. You cant be in many places at once so stay in one topic unless you state you are leaving. Only if you are needed in another topic you can rp in different topics

Admins are free to add more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Assistant Webmaster/Lord of Space
Assistant Webmaster/Lord of Space
Felix

Dating/Married : looking
Element : Space

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances: None

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 pm

No Stalking
Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Legends :: Admin :: Rules-
Jump to: