Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gray's home.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray Gelato

Gray Gelato

Dating/Married : I am too cold for anyone
Element : Ice

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances:

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

((You might not understand much from this post but basically i wrote here how I build my house and also a little what the house has))

It was morning and Gray was somewhere in the middle of the Ocean. "This looks like a good spot". Gray knew that no normal human could find his home. Gray had walked over the oceans a lot of time now and have never seen a Human or any other being to pass this area.

Gray measured the area with his eyes. After some time of measuring he started speaking to himself "I think I got the area where I am going to build my house" Gray smiled a little and concentrated to use a little of his energy. He slowly walked in the middle of his imagined building. He stretched his hands out. "Haven't use my Ice in quite a while. Oh, right the Ice path that always follows me is a ice element but I can't help it anyways so that doesn't count" Gray closes his eyes. A quite high and thick pillar of Ice started appearing around Gray. It took rectangular shape. It was quite huge and covered big area. Gray slowly stepped out of the Pillar of Ice breathing quietly.

"Now the basics of my cozy little home is done". Gray jumped on a high pillar of Ice. Now to give it a nice shape. He quickly moved his right hand like cutting something. Suddenly a big piece of Ice fell off from the pillar right into the ocean. "I give it details later". He moved his hands like crazy and after some time of hard working the pillar started looking something like Ice Palace. Gray looked the position of sun. "I have worked over three hours straight. I better take a rest and give it some detail later" Gray jumped off the pillar on to the floor of Ice what he had previously created. He walked into the pillar of ice what looked like a palace. "Right. Have work with the inside also" ((He was able to move inside the palace with his Ice Powers))

After over 30 minutes of resting he walked out of the ice. He started giving the outside a lot of detail decorating his home with some statues. After about 2 more hours the outside of the palace was totally complete. "Now to work with the inside. Have to be very careful with that". He slowly walked inside the pillar of Ice that now looked like a palace but Gray still called it his cozy little home. Once he reached the middle of it he planned out the house plan. He thought out all the rooms, items that were in the room and also many other things.

After hours of many hard work Gray had finally completed the construction of his house. He walked out of the house nicely opening the door breathing quite heavily. "It sure is nice to have my own home". The house was finished into a perfect palace. There were many rooms inside the house. The ice was very strong and couldn't be broken by even bullets of human's guns. He slowly turned around "Oh. My dear little cozy nice home. I have finally completed with it". Gray said it while looking and huge royal palace of ice. Then Gray looked into sky "Wonder how long I worked" The sun was just about to rise. Gray was quite amazed "Wow I actually created this house with only 1 day. I thought it will take at least 3.".

Gray looked around his palace. He saw that there were many pieces of ice. "That isn't nice at all"
He started thinking what he should do with those and finally came up with a create idea. He slowly walked next to once pillar and putted his hand on it. The pillar turned into a guard made of Ice. Guard had a spear in the hand. Gray did it with every bigger pillar and soon he had some ice guards under his command. About 1/3 of the guards had bows. "Alright my Ice Guards. You must now protect the palace and not let in anyone. If someone wishes to enter you must inform me, because they might be my comrades. Do not even try to kill them if I haven´t given the order". The guards took their positions around the palace.

Gray walks into house totally wiped out. "It was a hard work today but at least I completed my house." He smiled and went to his own room and walked inside the wall to sleep

Palace:

Surroundings:

It is surrounded by little ice fence. It also has 50 meter of ice floor around it so you have to cross the ocean somehow if you want to reach here.

Outside looks:
Spoiler:
It is bigger and also looks more like the palace that has two floors. The people there are my ice guards.

Floor 1:

Entrance Hall: A quite big room. Has a huge stairs in the middle that leads to a second floor. There are many Ice Statues against the wall. Also two ice doors one, one takes to Dining Hall, the other takes to pathway with many doors that lead's to quest rooms.

Dining Hall: A place to eat. A ice table is in the middle and there are many Ice chairs. There are many Ice Statues against the walls again. There are also two ice doors. One leads to Kitchen, other leads to bathroom.

Kitchen: This doesn't have much. Half of this room is only Ice because Gray eats ice.

Bathroom: You will get the idea

Guest room Pathway: Pathway with many doors that will take you to guest rooms.

Guest Rooms: A normal quest room where quests stay if they have nowhere else to go. These rooms have beds (Gray's doesn't)

Floor 2:

Once you go up the stairs there are two ice doors. One to left other to right.

Gray´s personal room: When you go to the right you reach here. Occupies almost half of the 2nd floor. It has a big table in the middle but only one big chair that have a lot of detail in it. The wall's have many maps on them. (I will rp it later how I get them).

Meeting Room: When you go to the left you reach here. A big meeting room. Has one round table with many chairs. Meeting and other stuff will take place here.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Assistant Webmaster/Lord of Space
Felix

Dating/Married : looking
Element : Space

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances: None

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 pm

*a spacial opens n i come out of it* darn it not again
oh hello
Back to top Go down
Gray Gelato

Gray Gelato

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Looks at Felix. "Oh Hello". Gray was surprised that someone already knew his house location. "So what to you think about my cozy little home?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

Dating/Married : looking
Element : Space

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances: None

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 pm

*looks around* it looks good
well cya *teleports to a different area*
Back to top Go down
Gray Gelato

Gray Gelato

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Gray nods to Felix just before he managed to leave. "Hmm.. Wonder what was that about. Maybe I should also go check. I have had enough rest.". Gray leaves his home and starts running forwards Elemental Main Base with very high speed.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Admin/Storm elemental leader
Admin/Storm elemental leader
Arashi

Dating/Married : I would never be held down
Element : Storm

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm

*Zaps through the air and in front of the house* "Well, I wonder who would be making an ice home way out here"
Back to top Go down
Gray Gelato

Gray Gelato

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 am

Gray walks forwards his house when sees someone. Gray knew that he was probably elemental and he walked up close to him. "Hello. U are elemental right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gray's home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's home.   Gray's home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray's home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Legends :: Lands :: Water Lands :: Oceans-
Jump to: